1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Grand Voyager with PRE-OBDII Models 1993, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". If your car needs replacement,...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$300.77 - $313.00
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$297.70 - $325.00
- Air Lift®RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Spring KitPlymouth Grand Voyager FWD without Rear Air/Heat Lines Behind Axle 1993, RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsBoth helper air springs add up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle$241.02 - $899.02
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterPlymouth Grand Voyager 3.0L 1993, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Mahle®Timing ChainPlymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L 1993, Timing Chain by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$55.63
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Taylor Cable®Throttle Body SpacerPlymouth Grand Voyager 3.0L 1993, Throttle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Street and Performance Electronics, the first company to develop the throttle body spacer has achieved a design breakthrough and developed a new generation design...Creates better engine cylinder filling and can be used with any grade of fuel for more power and economyChambers and channels specially designed to improve efficiency and air velocity performance$77.87
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilPlymouth Grand Voyager 3.0L 1993, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends,...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$20.36
- GMB®Grade Performance™ U-JointPlymouth Grand Voyager with Front Axle Shaft at Support Bearing with U-Joint Style Intermediate Shaft 1993, Grade Performance™ U-Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive...Oversized Elliptical Shaped BearingsDesigned to Meet or Exceed O.E. Specifications$8.66
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5". If your...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$151.89 - $192.84
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a...$166.56 - $193.42
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and StrutsPlymouth Grand Voyager Mini Passenger Van 1993, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...$17.18 - $36.42
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Panel Red Air FilterPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, HPR™ Panel Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$20.52
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.44 - $8.17
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient...$458.08
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Autolite®XP™ Iridium Spark Plug with ResistorPlymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L 1993, XP™ Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.19
- Proforged®Front Outer Tie Rod EndPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$27.56
- Mark Williams®Heavy Duty Slip YokePlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Heavy Duty Slip Yoke by Mark Williams®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mark Williams features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to ensure unparalleled performance of your vehicleCan handle tremendous power output from your modified engine$268.62
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Grand Voyager 1993, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter:...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$75.20 - $84.38
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $297.70 - $325.00
- $33.21 - $38.43