1993 Nissan Skyline Performance Parts
- HKS®Super Turbo Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan Skyline 1993, Super Turbo Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust...$1,137.40 - $2,399.04
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsNissan Skyline 1993, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$91.80 - $177.42
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversNissan Skyline 1993, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$850.00
- APEXi®Power Metal Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Red FilterNissan Skyline 1993, Power Metal Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by APEXi®. When it comes to impeccable design, unsurpassed quality, and great value, Apexi leaves all the rivals far behind. This high-grade Apexi product is a great...Designed for superior air filtrationProvides virtually unrestricted air flow over the OE$88.82 - $285.00
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- HKS®Speed Limit DefencerNissan Skyline 1993, Speed Limit Defencer by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$139.59
- Brian Crower®CrankshaftNissan Skyline 2.6L 1993, Crankshaft by Brian Crower®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$3,880.58
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorNissan Skyline 2.0L / 2.5L 1993, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. Size: 26.2" x 19.7" x 1.75". The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions,...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$270.00
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitNissan Skyline GTS-T 1993, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 385 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$323.10
- DeatschWerks®DW300™ Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump With 9-1023 Install KitNissan Skyline 1993, Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. Pump Type: Standart. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel injectors and make more horsepower,...Designed to improve fuel delivering system performanceIn-tank application specific fitment$169.00
- PerTronix®Ignitor II™ Adaptive Dwell Ignition ControlNissan Skyline With Mitsubishi 22100 3510 (Nissan) Distributor / With Mitsubishi T0T 00471 Distributor 1993, Ignitor II™ Adaptive Dwell Ignition Control by PerTronix®. The has many of the same great features that the Ignitor has, but...Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performanceDevelops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage$163.24
- Voodoo 13®Steering Eccentric Lockout KitNissan Skyline R32 1993, Steering Eccentric Lockout Kit by Voodoo 13®. Voodoo 13 is proud to offer a new approach to an essential, but most often overlooked product for car running rear adjustable toe and camber arms. The OEM eccentric...CNC Machined Marine Grade 316 Stainless SteelClass 10.9 hardware$46.00 - $76.36
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftNissan Skyline GTS-T / GTS25T with R32 Chassis 1993, Driveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$451.49 - $1,259.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- HKS®Hi-Power Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan Skyline 2.6L with BNR32 Chassis 1993, Hi-Power Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3.74". Exhaust System...$808.82
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitNissan Skyline 1993, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$265.10 - $468.74
- KSport®Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut AssembliesNissan Skyline 1993, Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing...$1,900.00
- GReddy®Airinx™ Complete Suction Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake SystemNissan Skyline GT-R 1993, Airinx™ Complete Suction Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by GReddy®. Airinx Air Intake Kits, are complete vehicle specific systems. They are broken down into two main types. One is a simple to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,159.20
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Brian Crower®Darton MID™ Block Sleeve SetNissan Skyline 2.6L 1993, Darton MID™ Block Sleeve Set by Brian Crower®. The Darton MID™ Sleeve Kit is available for many series of 4, 6, and 8 cylinder import and domestic engines and provides for maximum bore sizes and boost...Cast iron performance in an aluminum blockImproved block integral strength$914.99
- HPS® Silicone HosesRadiator Hose KitNissan Skyline GT-R 1993, Radiator Hose Kit by HPS® Silicone Hoses. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$120.65
- SPEC®Mini Twin Disc Clutch KitNissan Skyline 2.0L / 2.5L R33 Models 1993, Mini Twin Disc Clutch Kit by SPEC®. D-Trim. Includes: Pressure Plate, 2 Clutch Discs, Flywheel, Hardware. Clutch Torque Rating: 800 ft/lbs. Recommended Usage: Limited Street, Drag. Multi-disc...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,259.10
- DeatschWerks®Fuel Injector SetNissan Skyline 1993, Fuel Injector Set by DeatschWerks®. Every set of fuel injectors is flow-matched and balanced for reliable and efficient performance. To ensure you get nothing less than the highest level of quality and durability,...Improves fuel flow and performanceMulti-point dynamic set matching$429.00 - $1,229.00
- PerTronix®Ignitor™ Electronic IgnitionNissan Skyline With Mitsubishi 22100 3510 (Nissan) Distributor / With Mitsubishi T0T 00471 Distributor 1993, Ignitor™ Electronic Ignition by PerTronix®. For over forty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from...Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life2:1 improvement over "points" in current fall time for increased coil output$125.81
- Voodoo 13®Steering Column BushingNissan Skyline 1993, Steering Column Bushing by Voodoo 13®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Voodoo 13 features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$22.08
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Front Axle ShaftNissan Skyline GT-R with R32 Chassis 1993, Level 5™ Front Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received widespread...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$734.99
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- HKS®Silent Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan Skyline 2.6L with BNR32 Chassis 1993, Silent Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3.74". Exhaust...$939.41
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1993 Nissan Skyline with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1993 Nissan Skyline that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $91.80 - $177.42