Mercedes S Class 1993, Air Filter by MANN-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition of the fuel-air ratio for consistent engine performance without sacrificing filtration ability.
- Optimum protection for the engine, airflow meters and other sensors
- Perfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle
- Spiral wound strip technology on some application ensures consistent pleat distance and prevents deformation during installation or operation
- Special embossing of the filter media provides highly stable pleats for improved airflow and filtration efficiency
- The highest degree of dirt separation to filter the smallest particles out of the intake air
- Ensures optimum composition of the fuel-air ratio for consistent engine performance
- High dust holding capacity guarantees reliability throughout the entire service interval
- Media is impregnated with various substances according to application to increase temperature and chemical resistance, increase stability in wet conditions, and for flame retardation
- Highest quality sealing material is used and selected according to design, application and area of use
Get the best of both airflow and filtration, with this innovative air filter by MANN. Perfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle, this air filter will provide a precise fit while ensuring optimum composition of the fuel-air ratio and superior protection from dust, dirt, etc. for excellent engine performance. MANN uses stabilization methods like glue beads, spiral wound strips, medium embossing and special inserts, according to application, to support the functional capability of the filter element, ensuring that the filter pleats are highly stable to avoid deflection and collapse as well as improve airflow and filtration efficiency.
Thanks to the highest degree of dirt separation, water resistance, and high mechanical stability, this MANN component filters even the smallest particles of pollen, dust, sand, soot and water droplets out of the airflow bringing you consistent engine performance. Another groundbreaking filter innovation is its high dust holding capacity that ensures reliability throughout the entire service interval. Moreover, this filter is impregnated with a flame-retardant substance. It reliably prevents the air filter from bursting into flames if hot cigarette ash is ingested into the air intake.
Founded in 1941, MANN® started with development and manufacturing of textile and felt filters, strainer disc filters, and a main-flow oil centrifuge. The company's first invention was its innovative air cleaner with radial inlet and integrated pre-separation ring (later named the "MANN Piclon") presented in 1967. With their dedication to the design and engineering of high-performance lube, air, fuel, transmission, and coolant filters, the company never stops researching and developing new filtration solutions. MANN uses only premium materials and state-of-the-art technologies to provide top quality products with the highest degree of durability.