Jeep Grand Cherokee with Dana 30 Series Axle 1993-1995, Front Axle Truss by Artec Industries®. Swap out your factory axle assembly with this top-grade axle component designed for the ultimate in bulletproof strength and durability to ensure that it will handle the high-torque, high-power output of your modified rev happy engine psycho. Made from prime quality materials, this sturdy axle assembly will maintain the highest level of resiliency needed to survive the harsh, unforgiving terrain of you next off-road adventure.
- 1/4" and 10 gauge (.130") mild steel
- Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components
Founded in 2003, Artec Industries® started as a small company that spared no effort to become a true leader in manufacturing off-road parts for the automotive sector. Over the years it has grown to become a leading manufacturer of top-class heavy duty off-road components, including suspension and axle parts, battery mounts and high steer arms with the most cutting edge designs in the industry. Keeping the highest degree of focus on product quality and functionality, it provides innovative off-road solutions that become industry standards in the United States and worldwide.