Ford Probe 1993-1997, FRP 300 Series Racing Seat, Large by NRG®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Fiberglass. Homologation: Not Rated. This racing seat adds to the full race feel inside the cockpit. It will keep you properly secured in a comfortable driving position. Designed with comfort and styling in mind it provides great lumbar support and holding feel as compared to your stock seats.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Side Mount Brackets are Included
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit
- Increases your driving comfort and adds safety
- Provides reliable support for your back
- Made of high-quality materials to last
- Allows for use of different type of harness
- Great lumbar support.
- Brackets and sliders are needed for complete installation.
- Made of high-quality full race carbon fiber materials
A high-quality racing seat is meant to keep you firmly in place during hard cornering or heavy braking on the track. It should minimize the forces that make you slide left, right or forward. That concerns street driving as well. A stock seat doesn’t provide you with the support you need to keep your body in place. This premium racing seat by NRG Innovations will keep you snug even during an impact. It also helps to achieve proper vehicle control and eliminate premature driver fatigue.
This racing seat is made of high-quality materials to withstand daily use. Each seat has different hole patterns to allow for use of different type of harnesses for added safety. You will need brackets to complete the installation. Improve your lap times with the seat that will let you concentrate on the driving only without having to worry about sliding back and forth.
Founded in 2003, NRG Innovations® fast became known among the racers around the globe, owing to its constant striving for innovation and commitment to delivering the highest possible level of performance. NRG offers an extensive line of cutting-edge parts and accessories including high-level suspension and exhaust parts, stylish interior accessories, oil catch tanks, fuel pressure regulators, FPR gauges, tow hooks and straps, stylish and lightweight carbon fiber body accessories, racing lug nuts and lug nut locks, radiator cap covers and magnetic oil drain plugs. The company is constantly expanding its product line and is always in tune with the latest innovations in the performance aftermarket.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov