1993 Ford Aerostar Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord Aerostar with PRE-OBDII Models 1993, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$514.35 - $530.75
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord Aerostar RWD 1993, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver....$214.10
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord Aerostar Extended Passenger Van / Mini Cargo Van / Mini Passenger Van 1993, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts...$17.18 - $17.25
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterFord Aerostar 1993, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$52.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Competition Engineering®Motor PlateFord Aerostar 1993, Motor Plate by Competition Engineering®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed...Provides a solid connection between the transmission and the chassisEliminates torsional chassis stress, block twisting, and broken transmission cases$154.40
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Aerostar 1993, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord Aerostar 3.0L Standard Transmission 1993, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 8 7/8". The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$193.09
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsFord Aerostar 4.0L 1993, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.Excellent Atomization Of FuelImproved Fuel Economy$267.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilFord Aerostar 1993, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndFord Aerostar 1993, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$23.96
- Flaming River®AlternatorFord Aerostar 1993, Alternator by Flaming River®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Flaming River features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$615.85 - $743.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitFord Aerostar with Ford 7.5" Series Axle 1993, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.51
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterFord Aerostar with PRE-OBDII Models 1993, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$106.26 - $140.24
- EBC®Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsFord Aerostar 1993, Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Front Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where...$91.80
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersFord Aerostar Extended Passenger Van / Mini Cargo Van / Mini Passenger Van With Towing Hauling Package 1993, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads,...$56.86
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterFord Aerostar 1993, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$64.60
- Mahle®Timing Camshaft SprocketFord Aerostar 4.0L 1993, Timing Camshaft Sprocket by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$30.51
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanFord Aerostar 1993, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water...$218.75 - $218.77
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscFord Aerostar 3.0L Standard Transmission 1993, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 9". Input Shaft Spline: 1" x 23 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$118.95
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystFord Aerostar Up to 300 HP 1993, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord Aerostar 1993, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.31 - $6.87
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndFord Aerostar 1993, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.96
- Flaming River®V-Belt Pulley HD AlternatorFord Aerostar 1993, V-Belt Pulley HD Alternator by Flaming River®. Finish: Aluminum.Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$705.93
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Passenger Side Axle ShaftFord Aerostar with Ford 7.5" Series Axle 1993, Rear Passenger Side Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$248.04
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord Aerostar 1993, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$335.49 - $344.81
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1993 Ford Aerostar with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1993 Ford Aerostar that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $89.70