Chevy P-Series 7.4L 1993, Carter and Edelbrock Carburetor Rebuild Kit by AED Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Fitment notes: For Carter AFB and Edelbrock Performer.
- AED"s 4190 rebuild kit includes all the components to successfully rebuild and restore your Carter 9000 series and Edelbrock Performer series carburetors to their original condition
- AED makes the rebuilding process easy and convenient by including all the gaskets, needle and seats, clips and accessories, accelerator pump, and instructions in one complete kit
- Now you can buy one kit to service either of these fine carburetors
- In many cases float replacement (2) is required to achieve maximum performance (not included)
- The best carburetor kits available anywhere at any price!
- Only the highest quality components made
AED Performance® was founded with one basic premise in mind; manufacturing of high quality components at reasonable prices. Brand will honestly endeavor to offer the best product, service, and technical support possible. Brand's background includes over 3 decades of research, design and development of high performance components. AED has one of the most high tech research facilities in the country including brand's computer controlled WET FLOW BENCH which is capable of flowing any throttle bore seperatly or combination of throttle bores to provide CFM, air-fuel ratio, test pressure, pounds of fuel and air, and corrected data as related to RPM range. Brand has in-house CNC machining centers, flowbenches, total induction benches, engine dyno, and chassis dyno. AED Performance manufactures the finest line of Performance and Competition CNC MACHINED carburetors on the market today. Brand also carries an extensive fuel system parts line up that is second to none along with support and service capabilities to match.