Chevy Corvette Convertible / Hatchback 1993, Front Non-Adjustable Ball Joint by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing for Better Lubrication. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and extended service life.
|Suspension Grade Type: Standard|
|Castle Nut Included: Yes|
|Cotter Pin Hole Included: Yes|
- Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feel
- Exclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Patented cover plate maintains low deflection and consistent socket torque
- Greasable design for longer service life
- Belleville washer maintains pressure on bearing to eliminate looseness and extend bearing life
- One-piece forged housing for unequaled durability and strength
- Premium polychloroprene sealed boot with a grease-relief valve
- Full-ball hardened stud for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the stud
- Grease grooves for full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud
Moog Ball Joints provide long lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed, or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.