BMW 3-Series 1993, Street Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement (OEM) sized components.
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Style: Slotted|
- StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performance
- Sport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection
- OEM sized rotors allow retention of existing factory calipers for more affordable upgrades
- Quality is assured. All components are manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Street Brake Pads
- Lab-Tested, OE-Style Design and Features
- Positive Molded Pads for Consistent Performance
- Scorched Friction to Ease Bed-In
- Premium Hardware for Precision OE Fitment
- Dyno Tested for Max Performance & Service Life
- Platform Specific Friction Compounds
- Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Vented type of rotors offers much faster heat dissipation
StopTech Street Kits are the easiest way for the enthusiast to upgrade their existing rotors, lines and pads for improved braking performance while retaining the existing factory calipers and wheel fitment. Available for 4-wheel, front axle or rear axle, the Sport Kits simplify the upgrade process by providing complete, pre-matched systems, without the hassle of mixing and matching individual components.
StopTech Axle Packs are pre-matched, direct-fit brake pad and rotor pairings designed to simplify brake service and brake system upgrades for virtually any car or truck on the road. They are the easiest way for drivers to replace their existing rotors and pads with high quality, premium feature, high performance components from the championship-winning team at StopTech.
Available as front axle, rear axle or 4-wheel kits, Axle Packs simplify the upgrade process by providing application-specific, pre-matched systems, that take the guesswork out of mixing and matching individual components. The rotors and pads are carefully matched to provide optimal performance for a variety of specific vehicle and driver needs.
StopTech Axle Packs deliver the high performance and high quality that StopTech and Centric Parts are known for, and are available for most import and domestic vehicle applications, from basic daily driver replacement components to high performance sports car and truck upgrades.
StopTech® has been awarded the highly coveted TÜV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TÜV’s demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TÜV certification is not required in all countries, TÜV approval demonstrates that StopTech’s Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TÜV agency.