1992 Lincoln Continental Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental with PRE-OBDII Models 1992, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Pre-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$615.76
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsLincoln Continental Manufactured After February 1992, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of...+2$127.69 - $144.69
- Suncore®Front and Rear Coil Spring Conversion KitLincoln Continental 1992, Front and Rear Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. With Front and Rear Gas Coilovers. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$430.48
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterLincoln Continental 1992, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$52.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Mahle®Timing ChainLincoln Continental 1992, Timing Chain by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$42.19
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapLincoln Continental 1992, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitLincoln Continental 1992, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Edelbrock®Nitrous System Conversion KitLincoln Continental 1992, Nitrous System Conversion Kit by Edelbrock®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$226.95 - $255.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilLincoln Continental 1992, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndLincoln Continental 1992, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$23.96
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialLincoln Continental with Ford 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1992, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction device; an on/off switch is mounted near...Gearing is made from aircraft quality, 9310 heat treated billet steel to make it tough, durable and reliableSwitch the locker on or off "on-the-fly," at moderate road speeds with all 4 wheels on the ground$784.29
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental 1992, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$74.16
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsLincoln Continental 1992, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors...$168.07 - $184.07
- Suncore®Air to Coil Conversion KitLincoln Continental 1992, New Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Suncore®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete...$203.87 - $226.62
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterLincoln Continental 1992, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$64.60
- HUBB Filters®Stainless Steel Reusable Oil FilterLincoln Continental 1992, Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two large-sized...Made from surgical stainless steelFilter-in-a-filter design$98.99
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitLincoln Continental 1992, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. Diameter: 14". Current Draw: 11.5. 3 5/8" Depth. Reversible for push or pull operation. Includes mounting hardware. Controls not included. This product...$63.70
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitLincoln Continental 1992, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- K&N®Fuel FilterLincoln Continental 1992, Fuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$11.52
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsLincoln Continental 1992, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndLincoln Continental 1992, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$18.16
- Motive Gear®Rear Differential CarrierLincoln Continental with 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt with 1.32" Axle Spline Diameter 1992, Rear Differential Carrier by Motive Gear®. With Internal Kit. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$393.75 - $485.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental 1992, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Y-Pipe Assembly. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$357.15
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1992 Lincoln Continental with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1992 Lincoln Continental that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $89.70
- $32.81 - $41.06
- $226.95 - $255.95