Dodge B-Series 1992, Professional™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for optimized vehicle performance, and also feature a hardened, chromed piston rod that provides an ultra-smooth corrosion- and scratch-resistant surface, increasing seal life.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Compressed Length: 12.98"|
|Extended Length: 20.76"|
|Stroke Length: 7.78"|
|Upper Mounting: Stud|
|Lower Mounting: Eyelet|
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Body Diameter: 2.19"|
|Mounting Hardware: Yes|
- RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valving
- RoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions
- O-Ring Piston Seal that does not allow oil blow-by, providing improved resistance and control
- Custom tuned gas charge optimizes vehicle comfort and performance
- Electrostatic paint allows for excellent coverage and better corrosion resistance in hostile environments
- Drawn Over Mandrel tubing reduces component wear internally for longer durability
- Hardened chromed Piston Rod provides superb corrosion resistance and product life
- Piston Rod Seal is permanently lubricated for greater durability
- Validated to meet fit and function specifications
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.