Chevy Corvette 1992-1993, Idle Air Control Valve by Delphi®. Actual OE Part. Made in USA. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Improved fuel economy and minimal fuel leakage during vehicle idle due to extremely low drip tip
- Accurate metering even during extreme temperature and condition (-40°F to 230°F)
- Tailored to deliver pressurized, atomized fuel to each cylinder in precise proportions required
- Optimal performance due to extra fuel filtering protection to eliminate contaminants
- Reduced noise when engine is running
- Wide range of domestic applications due to compatibility with different ethanol and alcohol fuel blends
- Original equipment tested and calibrated in real world applications for exact fit and finish
- Durability tested to 150,000 miles
- Delphi provides mounting clips with almost every injector
- Built to stringent OE requirements to meet federal emissions and fuel economy standards
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.