Chevy Caprice 1992-1993, GM Original Equipment™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. Position: Upstream. Location: In Exhaust Manifold/Crossover. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.
|Location: In Exhaust Manifold/Crossover|
- ACDelco GM OE Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions
- Detects oxygen content in the exhaust gases
- The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) uses this input to optimize the combustion process and control exhaust emissions
- Designed to meet rigorous OBD ll standards
- Customers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.