Pontiac Tempest 1991, Ultra ReadyMount™ Front Fully Loaded Twin-Tube Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety and control. That’s why Gabriel goes the extra mile to give you more. This includes precision engineering, Component- and Unit-testing, and Fit- and Ride-testing every new design.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Dust Tube: No|
- Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1.5 hours in installation time
- Each design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance
- Super-finished chromed piston rod inhibits corrosion, ensures proper seal lubrication and consistent wear surface
- Gabriel’s G-Force Technology system provides on-demand control, stability and comfort on all road conditions
- One-piece assembly which ensures fast, safe installation every time and comfort on all road conditions
- Requires no special equipment or additional parts
- Eliminates the need to remove dangerous coil springs and use expensive spring compressors
- Includes all-new precision engineered Gabriel struts and components
- Each design is extensively tested for durability and performance in Gabriel’s test labs and on U.S. roads
Each pre-assembled ReadyMount strut comes with the upper strut mount, strut bumper, strut boot, coil spring, spring seat and a premium strut featuring advanced G-Force™ Technology, to provide the highest quality and performance.
Not all manufacturers test their assemblies and engineer their products to the same tight tolerances and precision specifications as Gabriel, but in brand believe it’s the right thing to do. You’d expect nothing less from the company that created the original automotive shock absorber in 1907.
Synonymous with technology-advanced products, Gabriel® is the company of 'firsts' founded by Claud H. Foster with a strong dedication to revolutionize automobile suspension systems. In 1907, Gabriel created one of its most prominent inventions - the original automotive shock absorber, then followed by the first automotive hydraulic shock absorber, adjustable shock absorber and air-adjustable shock absorber. With the same pioneering and independent attitude backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise and innovation, Gabriel continues to precision engineer and advance its high-performance shocks and struts as well as fit- and ride-test them to ensure that you'll get that legendary quality, best-in-class performance and unmatched durability that allows the company stand many miles ahead of the competition. Experience the Gabriel independent spirit with any vehicle on any road.