Mazda Protege 1991, Replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in accordance to strict OE standards to ensure impeccable quality and provide years of reliable service. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get ultimate quality products from the leader in the exhaust and emissions control industry.
|Inlet Quantity: 1|
- Mufflers and Resonators Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fit
- OE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound
- OE-style domed heads allow for radiated noise reduction
- CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) for OE-quality acoustic performance
- A complete internal drainage system prevents condensate acids from accumulating between partitions or at the muffler heads
- Internal tubes are mechanically joined to the partition to allow expansion and contraction during temperature changes
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and 90-day Safe & Sound Guarantee
- Pipes Designed to directly replace the factory part
- Made with precision benders and fixture checked
- Constructed with OEM type connections
- OEM routing and hanger positions
Walker provides premium replacement exhaust kits painstakingly designed to OE specifications to ensure high OE quality and durability your vehicle deserves. The components of the exhaust kits are made from top-grade materials using the latest tooling and manufacturing methods to guarantee reliable service for decades to come. By installing one of these top-notch kits you'll be able to make your vehicle like new again. Moreover, here you can get first-rate exhaust kits without breaking your bank since we offer them at a fraction of the cost of OEM products.
This part built for your specific make and model, has the same dimensions as OE part, and bolt directly to existing exhaust. The converter has thick OE-style flanges for greater strength and OE-style routing for straightforward installation. Hangers and sensor fittings are included if required by application. The catalytic converters that are not CARB (California Air Resource Board) compliant are backed by 25,000 miles catalytic performance and 5 years/50,000 miles structural integrity warranty. The catalytic converters that meet CARB regulations and are legal in California are covered by 5 years/50,000 miles catalytic performance and structural integrity warranty.
Walker® is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems and emission control products for the replacement and OE markets. It offers complete engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions and exploits modern emission control technologies that fully satisfy the needs of the automotive industry. Walker has introduced a long line of innovations that revolutionized the market and set new standards for quality and durability. The louvered tube, stainless steel muffler, and forerunners of today's catalytic converters were the industry 'firsts' developed by Walker. It is also the first aftermarket manufacturer that offered a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the professional installer. Walker®, an industry leader in emissions control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs! World-class, engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Walker has everything from brackets and hangers, to clamps and gaskets - all the accessories you need to do the complete exhaust job. Walker is your one-stop exhaust shop, offering a full line of accessories.