1991 GMC P-Series Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC P-Series 4.3L / 5.7L 1991, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 3". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 3". Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 26.25". If your...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$380.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsGMC P-Series 1991, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance...+2$322.05 - $393.53
- KYB®MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC P-Series 1991, MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful or...$65.23 - $65.38
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC P-Series 5.7L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1991, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Hypertech®ThermoMaster™ Power ChipGMC P-Series 7.4L with Overdrive with Federal Emissions 1991, ThermoMaster™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$166.98
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC P-Series 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1991, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC P-Series 1991, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelGMC P-Series Standard Transmission 1991, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 153. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$274.95 - $316.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC P-Series 5.7L / 6.2L / 7.4L 1991, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetGMC P-Series 5.7L 1991 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. With Throttle Body Injection. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$123.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitGMC P-Series 1991, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Powermaster®Ultra Duty Diesel StarterGMC P-Series 6.2L 1991, Ultra Duty Diesel Starter by Powermaster®. Finish: Natural. Power: 2.5kw. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Encapsulated solenoid assembly260 ft. lbs. total$333.07
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetGMC P-Series with GM 9.5" Series Axle with 14 Bolt 1991, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$268.77 - $290.38
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Dirt Late Model Exhaust HeadersGMC P-Series 5.7L with Angle or Straight Plug Heads with Chevy Small Block Engine 1991, Dirt Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Black. Header Coating:...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$319.99
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorGMC P-Series 1991, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech...$105.62 - $188.62
- Bilstein®B6 4600 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock AbsorberGMC P-Series 1991, B6 4600 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorber are designed specifically to help your...$104.82
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC P-Series 1991, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $69.99
- TCI®EZ-TCU™ Overdrive Transmission ControllerGMC P-Series Automatic Transmission 1991, EZ-TCU™ Overdrive Transmission Controller by TCI®. This top-of-the-line product is engineered to ensure excellent driving performance and help your vehicle achieve optimum fuel economy and...No software, laptop or experience neededMaximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed$668.42
- Proform®Officially Licensed GM Timing CoverGMC P-Series 5.7L with Chevy Small Block 1991, Officially Licensed GM Timing Cover by Proform®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers...Officially Licensed GM ProductsCarefully designed to improve the performance of your vehicle+2$26.79 - $82.13
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC P-Series 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1991, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitGMC P-Series 1991, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $104.29
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitGMC P-Series 1991, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$3,903.52 - $4,946.07
- Taylor Cable®Extreme Service™ Extreme Service Wire SetGMC P-Series 1991 Extreme Service™ Extreme Service Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$202.23
- Bilstein®B6 Series 36mm Monotube Front Steering StabilizerGMC P-Series 1991, B6 Series 36mm Monotube Front Steering Stabilizer by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein® B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This...Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$101.91
- Powermaster®Pro Series Alternator Kit with 8072 AlternatorPro Series Alternator Kit by Powermaster®. With 8072 Alternator. Current: 100 Amp. Mounting: Snug Mount. Finish: Black powdercoated. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$348.55
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemGMC P-Series with 33 Spline with Open Differential with GM 9.5" Series Axle with 14 Bolt 1991, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$418.14
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust HeadersGMC P-Series 5.7L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1991, Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 7.50". Color: Black. Header...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$399.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1991 GMC P-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1991 GMC P-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $65.23 - $65.38
- $322.05 - $393.53