1991 GMC G-Series Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC G-Series with PRE-OBDII Models 1991, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$280.60 - $317.99
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitGMC G1500 / G2500 1991, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions,...$224.78
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitGMC G2500 / G3500 1991, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC G-Series with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1991, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC G-Series 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1991, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC G-Series 1991, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitGMC G-Series 1991, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $104.29
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC G-Series 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.2L / 7.4L 1991, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorGMC G-Series 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L With HEI Distributor 1991, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering StabilizerGMC G-Series Standard Cargo Van Without OEM Steering Stabilizer 1991, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver$26.20 - $44.46
- Powermaster®Ultra Duty Diesel StarterGMC G-Series 6.2L 1991, Ultra Duty Diesel Starter by Powermaster®. Finish: Natural. Power: 2.5kw. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Encapsulated solenoid assembly260 ft. lbs. total$333.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerGMC G3500 with 35 Spline with Dana 60 Series Axle 1 Ton 1991, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.92 - $1,188.94
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowtech®409 SS Upright Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series 7.4L 1991, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Collector Outlet Diameter: 4". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent...Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flowIncreases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing$316.95 - $359.95
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsGMC G-Series 1991, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels...$71.03
- KYB®MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC G-Series 1991, MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful or...$65.23
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC G-Series 1991, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $71.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger KitGMC G-Series 7.4L With Big Block Engine 1991, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$2,436.95
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC G-Series 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1991, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- B&M®Transmission Oil PanGMC G-Series THM700-R4/4L60/MD8 Transmission 1991, Transmission Oil Pan by B&M®. Depth: Deep. Add fluid capacity to your transmission. Extra fluid means more cooling, and more cooling means better efficiency and performance. Add life to...Extra oil capacity – more coolingNo modifications to dipstick needed$64.16 - $250.95
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitGMC G-Series 1991, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$3,902.97 - $4,946.07
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilGMC G-Series 4.3L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L 1991, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- MOOG®Trail Boss™ Front Steering Damper KitGMC G-Series Without Oil Cooler Without OEM Steering Damper 1991, Trail Boss™ Front Steering Damper Kit by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$64.62
- Powermaster®12SI Alternator12SI Alternator by Powermaster®. Current: 150 Amp. 1 or 3 Wire. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Excellent idle amperage1or 3 wire operation$231.05 - $288.57
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftGMC G3500 with GM 10.5" Series Axle with 14 Cover Bolt 1991, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$348.54
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series with Power Steering with A.I.R. System 1991, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. The standard-duty...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$382.44 - $658.56
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1991 GMC G-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1991 GMC G-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $136.95 - $145.95
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95