Chrysler New Yorker 3.3L / 3.8L 1991-1993, Platinum Power™ Spark Plug by Champion®. With a platinum tip welded to a nickel alloy center electrode, these spark plugs provide superior wear characteristics. Combining a thin-wire center electrode with a V-trimmed ground electrode, the plugs create sharp spark focus and less spark scatter for better engine performance compared to a standard plug.
- Your Vehicle Requires 6 Spark Plugs
- Your vehicle spark plug gap is 0.050". Please adjust the spark plug selected to match this size.
|Resistor Plug: Yes|
|Center Electrode Tip Material: Platinum|
|Thread Size: 0.551"|
|Thread Reach: 0.750"|
|Hex Size: 0.813"|
|Ground Electrode Quantity: 1|
|Taper Diameter: 0.250"|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Gasket|
|Heat Range: 14|
|Resistor Type: SAC-9|
|Installed Height: 2.240"|
|Insulator Projection: 0.120"|
|Electrical Terminal Type: Non-Removable Nut|
- Platinum center electrode reduces gap growth, lowering the voltage requirements, in turn reducing the chance of misfire
- Thin center electrode and v-trimmed ground electrode enhance ignitability and reduce quenching
- Heat-active alloy maintains stable operating temperature under varying engine loads
For over 100 years, Champion® has been a world leader in the manufacture of spark plugs for a wide range of cars, SUVs, trucks, racing, and marine applications. Using the latest technology, from iridium and precious metal technologies, to F.I.S.S. resistor (Fired In Suppressor Seal) technology and MLR (Metal alloy Low ohm Resistor) technology, the company develops, engineers, and manufactures spark plugs in a number of materials and designs. Champion also offers a variety of glow plugs, spark plug wires, and other ignition system specific wiring that meet the industry’s toughest standards.