Chevy Kodiak 6.0L 1991-1998, Engine Coil Covers by Clayton Machine Works®. Unlike the plastic or fiberglass versions, these covers are machined from 6063-T6 aluminum and can be ordered in black or gray powdercoated finishes; they're also available unfinished so you can customize them to match your vehicle. The covers fit GM LS engines utilizing existing coil bracket mounting points, and are ideal for LS crate motors. (Unless a cutout is fabricated or aftermarket alternator and brackets are used, they will not clear factory high mount alternators, like those found on Corvettes.) Clayton Machine ignition coil covers can be used with relocated coil packs for a lower profile appearance, and are best suited for aftermarket serpentine pulley systems. Additionally, they're available with or without the oil fill hole.
- Oil fill hole machined into cover
- Elegantly hides LS coil packs
- Fits GM LS engines utilizing existing coil bracket mounting points
- Designed to fit LS crate motors and will not clear factory high mount alternators (such as those found on corvettes) unless a cutout is fabricated or aftermarket alternator and brackets are used.
- Best suited for aftermarket serpentine pulley systems
- Machined from 6063-T6 aluminum
- Black powdercoat finish
Clayton Machine guarantees the original purchaser of the products against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect.
Clayton Machine Works® is a premier manufacturer of the hottest and most innovative parts and accessories for street-rods and muscle cars. With unwavering commitment to maintain the highest standard of excellence, the company painstakingly designs the finest interior and exterior trim, and engine dress-up parts. Prime quality and everlasting durability being hammered into the DNA of Clayton Machine Works products has made it a prominent name in the industry.