Buick Regal Custom / Gran Sport / Limited 1991, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Kit by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond Slot® brake kits deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to your ride. Designed for strength and better stopping power with an exclusive new look, Diamond Slot® Rotors not only look cool, they also stop as good as they look. SP Performance Diamond Slotted Brake Rotors. Also, you can upgrade your brake system with a set of Street Pus HP Disc Brake Pads, and feel and see the difference from your stock pads. This is a true High Performance friction that is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process providing long pad life and minimized rotor wear.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
- Styling, performance and reliability
- Amazing design and exclusive new look
- Bolt-on hassle free installation
- Increased brake pad bite reduces stopping distances
- Vents gases and eliminates brake fade
- Diamonds and Slots reduce fade ensuing reliable braking performance
- Improves wet weather braking
- Diamond slot help dampen expanding gases that push on the pads
- Corrosion Resistant Coating for long-lasting protection against rust
- Maximize Performance while maintaining structural integrity of the rotor
- Lifetime warranty
- Guaranteed not to crack for the life of the rotors
- Diamond Slot Rotors make your vehicle stop fast and look like a million behind your wheels
- Diamond Slot Rotors are sold in Front or Rear Sets
- Made using durable materials to endure for a long time
- Designed to combine excellent performance and reliability
- Guaranteed to provide exceptional wear resistance
- Made to provide matchless quality and improve your driving comfort
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Directional Curved Slots. Helps increase brake pad bite, improves air circulation and cooling. The slots also vent gasses, reduce brake fade and stop brake hydroplaning in wet weather, reducing stopping distances. Creates a recess to dampen expanding gasses that push against the brake pads and gives the rotors a very unique look.
Quality. SP Performance discs are made using the finest quality castings that exceed OEM specifications. Designed with the use of CAD software and produced on CNC machines insures the highest quality and consistent performance.
Diamond Slot Anti-Corrosion Finish. Corrosion resistant finishes give a stunning clean look behind your wheels while preventing rust, corrosion and oxidation. SP Performance Diamond Slot Brake Rotors With Gray ZRC Finish: The ZRC coating provides long-lasting protection against corrosion in the most hostile salt-water environments. After being applied, ZRC provides the highest level of galvanic protection. The film of ZRC is conductive. After the coating heats up during use, it bonds permanently to the metal surface. It will not allow the metal to corrode, even when the surface is scratched.
SP Performance rotors provide many advantages like quality, durability, looks and value. But the most important advantage is that your vehicle will stop quicker. Diamond Slot discs provide up to 30% better braking. If, for example, your vehicle takes 30 feet to come to a stop with your stock rotors, then a 30% improvement is equal to 9 feet. During an emergency stop, 9 feet can make all the difference between a safe stop and a dangerous accident. SP Performance is the originator not the imitator. Diamond slotting technology was originally developed by SP Performance. The diamond and slot design was created to maximize the performance while maintaining the structural integrity of the rotor. But don't be fooled, there are many imitators out there. If they are not manufactured by SP Performance then they're not true Diamond Slot Rotors.
Since its beginning, SP Performance® has led the way in the brake industry with its premium-grade performance brake rotors designed to improve your vehicle’s stopping power. With unique innovations and manufacturing techniques, SP Performance has become a leader in its technology of cross-drilling, slotting, diamond slotting, as well as cross-drilling and slotting. Advanced drilling methods put SP Performance brake rotors above the rest in quality, performance, reliability and appearance. The company has developed a drilling and chamfering method that has no sharp edges. SP Performance drills out its rotors with an exclusive sinusoid curved chamfer that promotes cooling, reduces stress, vents moisture and dust, while minimizing heat checking and cracking. Make your vehicle stop like a race car with SP Performance brake rotors!