BMW 7-Series 1991, Professional™ Remanufactured Alternator by ACDelco®. With External Fan. Voltage Regulator: Internal. Rotation: Clockwise. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators use 100% new components. Finished units are 100% end-of-line-computer-controlled tested to ensure proper functionality, fit and long-term reliability. They feature a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty and are available for popular volume applications on the road today. Using strict specifications and rigorous testing, ACDelco Remanufactured Alternators are engineered for most cars, light-duty trucks and sport utility vehicles on the road today. As required, ACDelco replaces those parts of its remanufactured units that are most subject to wear and failure with new components.
|New Or Remanufactured: Remanufactured|
|Regulator Type: Internal|
|Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Alternator Case Material: Aluminum|
|Finish: Same as OE|
|Fan Type: External|
|Ground Type: Negative|
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications: Yes|
|Rotation Direction: Clockwise|
|Family: Bosch IR EF|
- New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.
- All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.
- Engineering enhancements to internal components are included to provide the latest, most efficient unit for your vehicle.
- Key components are 100% greased and lubricated to ensure long-term reliability in harsh conditions.
- All dimensions and key mounting surfaces and contact points are gauged and measured to ensure proper fit
- Remanufactured – Units are remanufactured to stringent specifications, not rebuilt
- Top-selling part numbers include 100% new solenoid
- Replacement – ACDelco replaces each part of its remanufactured units that are most subject to wear and failure with new components
- Testing – 100% of ACDelco alternators and starters are tested after remanufacture
- Performance and reliability testing includes sound room tests, vibration tests and exposure to hot and cold rooms
- Excellent warranty – parts sold on or after 3/1/12 receive 2 years/24,000 miles and parts sold before 3/1/12 receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.