GMC CK Pickup 1990, Venturer Time Delayed Brake Control with Time Based Activation by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with CURT accessories.
- Increases brake power based on gain setting and sensitivity adjustment
- Operates 2-6 trailer brakes at a time (1-3 axles)
- No internal moving parts and no leveling required
- LED indicator lengthens as controller applies power
- Mounts anywhere in the vehicle, at any angle
- Features adjustable power and ramp time
- Compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control
- Equipped with a quick plug for fast, easy installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Some brake controls, like CURT's Reflex and TriFlex, use dual-axis or triple-axis motion sensing to provide highly responsive and smooth stops. For these accelerometer-based brake controls, the output voltage is proportional to the brake control's set limits based on data input sensed while stopping. If the tow vehicle is parked or stopped with the brakes applied, brake control output to the trailer brakes will be minimal as no stopping forces will be sensed by the brake control.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".