Chevy C1500 / C2500 / C3500 / K1500 / K2500 / K3500 1990, Class 5 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Color: Black. This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. Featuring a quality steel frame, it comes with two coatings – a liquid Bonderite® coating and a powder coat – that ensure superior rust, dent, and UV resistance. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes strong, grade 8 installation hardware
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
- No drilling required
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 16000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 2400 lbs|
|Weight Distribution(WD): 17000 lbs|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW): 2400 lbs|
|Receiver Tube Size: 2"|
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a large, powerful main body
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Features wide safety chain openings for heavy-duty hooks
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
No matter what you are towing, CURT is ready to provide you with a reliable trailer hitch that will serve you for years to come. CURT trailer hitches are put through rigorous testing before being deemed ready to tow. Each hitch is totally customized for a particular vehicle and is able to perform at its listed capacity. The trailer hitches by CURT are mechanically de-scaled and dipped in a liquid Bonderite® coating, covering the hitch inside and out to ensure long-term rust and corrosion.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".