Cadillac Allante 1990, 1-Piece Brake Rotor by Wagner®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Plain|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation time
- Smooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time
- Superior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance
- Precision cut finish of outer diameter prevents improper balance issues
- Field tested reliability
- Install Wagner with total confidence
Wagner®, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.