1989 Porsche 944 Performance Parts
- Fabspeed®Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitPorsche 944 Turbocharged with 951 Body 1989, Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. High-flowing performance mufflers replace the factory exhaust system for throaty...$1,195.00
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsPorsche 944 1989, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and...$110.44 - $145.04
- Moton®ClubSport™ Front and Rear Coilover KitPorsche 944 2.5L 1989, ClubSport™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Moton®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Featuring remote reservoirs for superior fluid temperature control, quick release hydraulic lines (on most models) for easy...$5,599.00
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterPorsche 944 1989, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$63.99 - $68.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series Direct Replacement TurbochargerPorsche 944 With Turbocharger Model K26-2670GGA8.11GAARK With Service Turbocharger Number 5326-988-7042 With Turbocharger Number 5326-970-7042 1989, AirWerks Series Direct Replacement Turbocharger by BorgWarner®. This performance...Designed for drag racing, pulling, and road racingBuilt to improve performance$1,380.81
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPorsche 944 1989, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPorsche 944 1989, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$692.10 - $886.50
- NOS®Import Nitrous Dry SystemPorsche 944 2.7L / 3.0L 1989, Import Nitrous Dry System by NOS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Intercooler EffectDrop Intake Temperatures$771.95
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetPorsche 944 1989 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and functionality in mind to withstand high heat and...Unique tinned copper coreGreatly exceeds OE and competitor specifications$97.23 - $166.20
- Rennline®Turbo Tie Rod SpacersPorsche 944 1989, Turbo Tie Rod Spacers by Rennline®. Quantity: 2 per Pack.$15.00
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitPorsche 944 1989, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel....$833.91
- Brembo®Sport Brake PadsPorsche 944 1989, Sport HP2000 Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life...$143.76 - $170.33
- Moton®Motorsport™ Front and Rear Coilover KitPorsche 944 2.5L 1989, Motorsport™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Moton®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. The 3-Way adjustable Moton damper features 15 positions of high speed bump, 6 positions low speed bump and 15 positions of rebound...$7,999.00
- Fabspeed®BMC™ F1 Air FilterPorsche 944 1989, BMC™ F1 Air Filter by Fabspeed®. High performance drop-in replacement for the factory air filter. Air box for improved airflow and performance. Proper airflow is crucial to an engine's performance. When it comes to...Lifetime filter is washable and re-oilableOriginal equipment for the Ferrari Formula 1 Team and Ferrari GT race team, as well as Porsche Motorsports, Mercedes Benz F1 and GT race teams, and the AUDI Motorsports Team$85.00
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series Passenger Car Direct Replacement TurbochargerPorsche 944 With Turbocharger Model K26-2667GGA6.92 With Service Turbocharger Number 5326-988-6720 With Turbocharger Number 5326-970-6720 1989, AirWerks Series Passenger Car Direct Replacement Turbocharger by BorgWarner®. This...Designed for drag racing, pulling, and road racingBuilt to improve performance$2,875.06
- MotoRad®High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant ThermostatPorsche 944 1989, High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product...Made of stainless steelProvide increased flow$9.32 - $9.77
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelPorsche 944 Base Standard Transmission 1989, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$413.10
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitPorsche 944 1989, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Nitrode®Performance Nickel Spark PlugPorsche 944 1989, Performance Nickel Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs are positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Exhaust HeadersPorsche 944 1989, Exhaust Headers by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Designed, tested, and built to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system. Limited Lifetime Warranty. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you...Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$927.18
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1989 Porsche 944 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1989 Porsche 944 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $110.44 - $145.04