Pontiac Firebird 1989, Super Turbo™ Aluminized Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by DynoMax®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this exhaust system. It comes with everything needed for installation including clamps and instructions.
|Exhaust Type: Cat-Back|
|Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel|
|Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5"|
|Exhaust System Sound: Moderate|
|Muffler Series: Super Turbo™|
- Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flow
- Stainless steel Super Turbo muffler will maintain a mellow performance tone
- 3 tubed internal design allows for a quieter sound
- Patented internal flow director technology with fiberglass matting
- Large-diameter internal tubes improve exhaust flow and reduce backpressure
- Exclusive patented flow director design channels exhaust flow and eliminates turbulence.
- Fiberglass matting technology to absorb unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a mellow performance tone.
- Dyno proven to flow up to 700 SCFM
- Bolt on for easy installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Intermediate Pipe
- Dual Tail Pipes
Customize your vehicle's exhaust system quickly and easily with the emissions-legal premium performance Super Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust System by Dynomax that comes complete with all parts needed for installation. It replaces your stock system from the converter back. The heart of this cat-back exhaust system is the Super Turbo performance muffler that will give your car a mellow tone while absorbing unwanted interior resonance thanks to the fiberglass matting technology. The performance muffler features a patented flow director design that channels the flow of exhaust gases and helps eliminate turbulence. The larger diameter internal tubes allow for faster exhaust flow and help reduce backpressure for more horsepower and torque. The Super Turbo exhaust system is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and 90-day Safe & Sound Guarantee to make sure it fully meets your expectations.
DynoMax®, a member of the Tenneco conglomerate that also includes well-known names such as Walker, Monroe, Kinetic, etc., is one of the leading North American manufacturers of performance exhaust products. Built on over 25 years of market leadership, it centers on engineering and launching new systems that feature a quality sound, ultimate performance, and long-lasting durability - everything expected from premium exhaust component. The DynoMax Performance Exhaust product line, consisting of a wide variety of mufflers, pipes, and exhaust systems, was first introduced by Walker in 1987. Driven by the theme "Pure, Unadulterated Power," the brand is committed to creating groundbreaking products that reveal the true nature of any vehicle.