1989 Plymouth Fury Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Fury with PRE-OBDII Models 1989, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". OEM Spec. If your...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$140.07 - $141.27
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPlymouth Fury 1989, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$124.77
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth Fury Sedan 1989, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$17.67
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth Fury with Small Block Chrysler Engine 1989, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$310.14 - $521.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet CamshaftPlymouth Fury 1989, Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$392.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Fury 1989, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Fury 1989, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPlymouth Fury 1989, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Fast®Billet DistributorPlymouth Fury With Chrysler Small Block LA Engine 1989, Billet Distributor by Fast®. Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST™, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for...20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength and durabilityRevised sensor placement and advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy and reliability$414.58
- Proforged®Front Bent Tie Rod EndPlymouth Fury 1989, Front Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium product...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.96 - $39.57
- March Performance®Alternator Bracket KitPlymouth Fury 1989, Alternator Bracket Kit by March Performance®.Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$101.75 - $119.99
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetPlymouth Fury 1989, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength, quality,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$278.34 - $344.80
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Fury 1989, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". If your car needs replacement, install...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$82.84 - $126.13
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPlymouth Fury 1989, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$214.95
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersPlymouth Fury Sedan With Towing Hauling Package 1989, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered...$56.86
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPlymouth Fury 1989, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$56.99 - $57.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft KitPlymouth Fury 1989, Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1,301.18
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPlymouth Fury 1989, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get...$458.08
- TCI®Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission PanPlymouth Fury A727 (36RH) Transmission 1989, Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission Pan by TCI®. Depth: Deep. Material: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TCI features premium quality and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$305.54 - $344.34
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPlymouth Fury 1989, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WirePlymouth Fury 1989 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wire by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only difference is...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$60.86
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth Fury 1989, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemPlymouth Fury with 27 Spline with Open Differential with Chrysler 8.25" Series Axle 1989, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$385.73
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header GasketPlymouth Fury 1989, Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Material: Fiber. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79 - $15.04
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1989 Plymouth Fury with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1989 Plymouth Fury that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $101.75 - $119.99
- $44.81 - $53.62