1989 Nissan 200SX Performance Parts
1989 Nissan 200SX Performance Parts
- Sikky®LS1 Swap Ceramic Coated Exhaust HeadersNissan 200SX 1989, LS1 Swap Exhaust Headers by Sikky®. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsProven to deliver ultimate strength and wear resistance$902.49 - $949.99
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsNissan 200SX 1989, Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Vehicle Specific, "low resin" formulation, is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process insuring strength, quality and performance. The OE style...$46.07 - $59.92
- Megan Racing®Spec-RS Series Front and Rear Coilover KitNissan 200SX 1989, Spec-RS Series Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Megan Racing®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Megan Racing introduces the new SPEC-RS Coil Over system features 32 levels of damper force adjustment, where compression and...$1,399.00
- K&N®57i Series Generation I Flex Hose Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter and Intake PipeNissan 200SX 1989, 57i Series Generation I Flex Hose Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Pipe by K&N®. This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$117.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- ACL®Race™ Connecting Rod Bearing SetNissan 200SX 1989, Race™ Connecting Rod Bearing Set by ACL®. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Race Series engine bearings. ACL Race Series...High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue propertiesHardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing$39.39 - $42.21
- Radium®Radiator CapNissan 200SX 1989, Radiator Cap by Radium®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$28.45
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitNissan 200SX Standard Transmission 1989, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Includes: 12 lbs Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 275 ft/lbs. Flywheel Material: Aluminum. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$326.70
- DeatschWerks®Fuel Injectors with Low ImpedanceNissan 200SX 1989, Fuel Injector Set by DeatschWerks®. Every set of fuel injectors is flow-matched and balanced for reliable and efficient performance. To ensure you get nothing less than the highest level of quality and durability,...Improves fuel flow and performanceMulti-point dynamic set matching$319.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- HKS®Super Fire Racing Iridium Spark PlugSuper Fire Racing Iridium Spark Plug by HKS®. HKS Plug ignites faster and efficient for the best fuel efficiency and the best performance in all situation and environment. It’s very important to provide safe and stable ignition for...0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center ElectrodeIridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability$22.72 - $28.74
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Sikky®LSx Swap Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersNissan 200SX 1989, LSx Swap Mild Steel Exhaust Headers by Sikky®. Sikky headers allow perfect drop-in with a Sikky LSX Swap Kit using a T-56 Transmission. Sikky Manufacturing has spent the last year testing and developing a new exhaust...$617.49 - $664.99
- Goodridge®G-Stop Brake Line KitNissan 200SX 1989, G-Stop Brake Line Kit by Goodridge®. Stainless Steel. Braided. High performance stainless steel braided brake line kit. Goodridge stainless braided brakelines are the standard in professional motorsports where the...All hose ends covered by black 'G' heatshrinkEliminates spongey feel$130.96
- Megan Racing®Street Series Front and Rear Coilover KitNissan 200SX 1989, Street Series Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Megan Racing®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment,...$899.00
- Green Filter®Panel Green Air FilterNissan 200SX 1989, Panel Green Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and...Cleanable, reusable filter element will outlast your carTraps particles as small as 5 microns$43.92
- ACL®Race™ Main Bearing SetNissan 200SX 1989, Race™ Main Bearing Set by ACL®. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Race Series engine bearings. ACL Race Series...High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue propertiesHardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing$76.08 - $118.35
- Billet Specialties®Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Billet Specialties®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and...Designed with the latest innovationsMade to ensure a high level of quality$19.95 - $29.95
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelNissan 200SX Standard Transmission 1989, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Weight: 12 lbs. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$395.10
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitNissan 200SX 1989, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- MSD®Ignition Control ModuleIgnition Control Module by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition controlDesigned for professional racing applications that demand high rpm for long periods of time$52.63 - $1,414.95
- Helix®Vega Manual Steering Gear Box KitVega Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Helix®. This box offers new bearings and gears for smooth, comfortable steering. Provides a smooth, natural steering wheel return. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$514.84
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Cometic Gasket®Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetNissan 200SX 1989, Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Cometic Gasket®. 4 Pcs Per Kit. Material: Multi-Layer Steel. This state-of-the-art exhaust product combines advanced materials with the most current manufacturing...Backed by unsurpassed quality and solid workmanshipWill deliver exceptional performance you expect to get$29.29
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1989 Nissan 200SX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1989 Nissan 200SX that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...