Jeep Comanche 1989, ELocker™ Differential by Eaton®. The Eaton ELocker is an electronic, selectable differential designed for drivers that need traction on-demand. ELocker internal gears are net-forged, providing the strength and durability necessary for off-road and recreational driving. Its electronic control also provides added reliability over similar air-controlled products.
|Cover Bolts: 10|
|Carrier Material: Steel|
|Carrier Bearings Included: No|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Selectable 'push-button' operation
- Positive-electronic locking mechanism
- Net-forged gears for added strength
- Validated performance and durability
- New wiring harness designed for easy installation
- Provides 100% axle lock on demand
- Sends all available torque to both wheels upon driver command providing maximum traction to overcome most any challenging terrain
- Engineered to provide power management solutions
- Efficient, safe, and sustainable operation
- Built on a foundation of excellence
In 2011, Eaton®, a leading power management company, celebrated its 100th anniversary. For over a century, the manufacturer has been providing energy-efficient solutions to help customers successfully manage hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical power more efficiently and safely. From the very beginning, Eaton produced innovative products that were used in some of the earliest Ford and White Motor Company trucks. Today, the manufacturer's product line is highly diversified to manage power in many things that impact our daily lives – from more energy-efficient buildings, cities and infrastructure to next-generation aircraft, cars, trucks and machines.