GMC Suburban 1989, 3-Spoke GT Rally Series Steering Wheel with Black Molded Polyurethane Grip with Leather Grain by Grant®. Bolt Pattern: 5. Grip Color: Black. Grip Material: Polyurethane. Spoke Quantity: 3. Spoke Material: Aluminum. The Formula GT Wheel feature hand-stitched leather-grained vinyl grips and matte black rubber styling sleeves. The Formula GT is a 3-spoke design with machined racing holes.
- A Grant Installation Kit is necessary to mount this wheel to a vehicle
- This wheel will work with Grant Standard 3000 or 4000 Series, Billet 5000 Series, or Euro 6000 Series Installation Kits
- Black leather-grained vinyl grip
- Hand-stitched grip
- Anodized aluminum spokes
- Installation requires Grant Installation Kit sold separately
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
Since 1922, Grant® Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant is the only name you need to know.