1989 Ford F-450 Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersFord F-450 1989, Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". This superior Patriot Exhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$305.22 - $432.45
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Passenger Side Brake RotorFord F-450 1989, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Passenger Side Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors,...$140.85
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord F-450 Cab & Chassis - Long Conventional 1989, Gas-Magnum™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum...$30.02 - $30.60
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterFord F-450 7.5L 1989, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$64.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Banks®TransCommand SystemFord F-450 Automatic Transmission 1989, TransCommand System by Banks®. TransCommand is an automatic-transmission-management computer that delivers functions that no single module can. Many truck owners prefer firmer shifts, especially...Produces smooth, firm, light-throttle shifts and solid, decisive heavy-load shiftsEliminates excessive clutch slippage$298.00
- Edelbrock®Performer RPM Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifter KitFord F-450 7.5L With Street/Strip Camshaft Usage With Ford Big Block 385 Series Engine 1989, Performer RPM Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifter Kit by Edelbrock®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1500-6500. Intake Duration at 050 inch...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$277.05
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpFord F-450 7.5L Ford Big Block 385 Series 1989, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Finish: Black Powder Coated. Material: Aluminum. Hub Height: 5.5". Rotation: Clockwise. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high...Aimed to improve your vehicle's performanceEngineered using CNC machining and 3D printed pattern technology$298.35
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord F-450 1989, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube direct...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$27.17 - $104.29
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsFord F-450 7.5L 1989, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$305.95 - $375.95
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetFord F-450 7.5L 1989 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$133.95
- Flaming River®Slip Shaft KitFord F-450 1989, Slip Shaft Kit by Flaming River®. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$351.67
- BTP®StarterFord F-450 with Big Block 1989, Starter by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its electrical elements from...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$147.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Schoenfeld Headers®Upsweep Truck Pull Steel Painted Upsweep Exhaust HeadersFord F-450 7.5L with Ford Big Block Engine 1989, Upsweep Truck Pull Steel Painted Upsweep Exhaust Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 2.125". Collector Outlet Diameter: 4". Collector Length: 10". Header Coating:...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$401.05
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsFord F-450 1989, Sport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving...$125.88
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord F-450 Cab & Chassis - Long Conventional 1989, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...$21.26
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air FilterFord F-450 7.3L 1989, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$74.10
- MSD®Atomic Trans ControllerFord F-450 Automatic Transmission USA Built 1989, Atomic Trans Controller by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Adjust shift pointsAdjust torque converter clutch behavior$660.95
- Melling®404 High Performance Better Engine Timing SetFord F-450 7.5L 1989, 404 High Performance Better Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed for a quality engine rebuild. Timing chain...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$60.30
- Cold Case®Aluminum Performance RadiatorFord F-450 1989, Aluminum Performance Radiator by Cold Case®. Size: 33.5" x 22" x 3". This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. Upgrade your cooling system today with Cold Case new 2 row 1" fin...100% TIG weldedAll Aluminum$369.90
- TCI®Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission PanFord F-450 Automatic Transmission 1989, Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission Pan by TCI®. Depth: Deep. Capacity Increase: 7.5 Quarts. Material: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TCI...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$435.28
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord F-450 1989, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorFord F-450 7.5L 1989, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.31
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering StabilizerFord F-450 Cab & Chassis - Long Conventional 1989, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce steering shimmy and...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver$27.27 - $47.93
- Powermaster®6G Retro Style AlternatorFord F-450 7.3L 1989, 6G Retro Style Alternator by Powermaster®. Pulley Type: With 8-Groove. Mounting: Transverse Mount. Frame Size: Small. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality...Excellent output at idle"Externally " regulated+1$274.61 - $396.54
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketFord F-450 7.5L 1989, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is constructed of a thick...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1989 Ford F-450 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1989 Ford F-450 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $305.95 - $375.95