Chevy Corvette 1989, Clear Protector™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and with the regular mats shining through the clear vinyl. The mats are made in 100% vinyl with a non-skid surface.
Notes: These mats are made to order and not returnable, except for manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat.
- Durable 80 mil. thick clear vinyl material
- Transparent to Allow the Beauty of the OE or Custom Carpet to Show Through
- Made in Heavy and Tough Vinyl Material
- Long Vinyl Nibs Keep Protector Mats in Place
- Attaches to OEM Anchoring System or Lloyd's Proprietary Anchors
- Textured Face Provides Safe Non-Skid Floor Surface
- Over 4000 Exact Fitting Patterns for Virtually Every Vehicle
- Door-To-Door One Piece Mats Available
- Cargo Area and Trunk Mats Available
- Wipe or Hose Off for Easy Cleaning
- Wipe Dry for Immediate Re-Installation
- 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
The precise measurements of the Lloyd Custom Fit mats are even more valuable for the Protector Mats than for regular mats. In the Protector Mats the custom fit is essential for full protection. These clear vinyl floor mats have the toughness to take any abuse, yet let the beauty of your vehicles' floor shine through. There is no better way to winterize your car floor than getting a set of Protector Mats to protect your vehicle interior against moisture, water, dirt, mush and slush. They will pay for themselves the day you trade in your car.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.