Toyota Corolla 1988, Monaco Pro Spacer Fabric Race Seat by Cobra Seats®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Kevlar. The Cobra Monaco Pro seat, is an excellent entry-level competition seat, the Monaco features tubular steel frame construction and a deep-sided ergonomic shape for maximum lateral support at a weight comparable to fiberglass. Current FIA 8855-1999. Standard width, will accomodate 5 or 6 point harness systems, and is both side and bottom mount capable.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Steel construction for safety
- Application-specific for custom fit
- Mounts to OEM seat rack locations
Cobra® is a world-known UK company that designs and builds second-to-none seats for a wide variety of applications including racing seats, motorsport seats, reclining sport seats, bucket seats, classic car seats and others. For many decades Cobra has been producing a fantastic range of automotive seats which cater for every seat requirement. No matter if you drive a vintage road car or a track-ready race car, Cobra has you covered with its broad line of high-performance ultra-light seats as well as reliable replacement historic seats. The world's finest automotive seats are the ones made by Cobra.