1988 Plymouth Expo Performance Parts
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Lower Screw-In Ball JointPlymouth Expo 1988, Lower Screw-In Ball Joint by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$82.29 - $94.94
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Panel Red Air FilterPlymouth Expo 1988, HPR™ Panel Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance....High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$20.52
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- ARP®2-Bolt Black Main Stud KitPlymouth Expo 1988, 2-Bolt Black Main Stud Kit by ARP®. There are many important reasons to use ARP main stud kits[:os:]including the elimination of main cap walk and fretting[:os:]as well as protecting the threads in your engine block....Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$75.96
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPlymouth Expo 1988, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get...$436.27
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Expo 1988, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.64 - $29.88
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitPlymouth Expo 1988, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsPlymouth Expo 1988, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth Expo 1988, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Turbo. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build...$175.75 - $180.50
- Diversified Machine®3-Lug Front Brake Rotor3-Lug Front Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$68.33 - $118.06
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Upper Screw-In Ball JointPlymouth Expo 1988, Upper Screw-In Ball Joint by Howe Racing Enterprises®. With Steel Cap. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$85.04 - $87.87
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- ARP®Pro Series Cylinder Head StudPlymouth Expo With Mopar Engine 1988, Pro Series Cylinder Head Stud by ARP®.The engineers at ARP spent quite a bit of time developing these highly effective, unique oil pan studs. They’re designed to make it as easy as possible to...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$152.57 - $178.21
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanPlymouth Expo 1988, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 15" x 13 1/2" x 2 5/8". Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque....$208.34
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Expo 1988, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$39.55 - $49.49
- Sniper®EFI Self-Tuning Master KitEFI Self-Tuning Master Kit by Sniper®. Enjoy superior performance by getting this premium-grade Sniper product that is throughly engineered to help take the performance of your fuel system to the next step delivering unprecedented...Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount$1,259.95
- Nitrode®Performance Nickel Spark PlugPlymouth Expo 1988, Performance Nickel Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs are positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in heat-treating...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$182.41 - $290.83
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Vintage Parts®Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet)Universal Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip by Vintage Parts®. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 3" H x 8.75" W. Skull exhaust cover is bad to the bone! Great as a truck or hot rod accessory, even better on your Harley! Made from...Made of Cast AluminumDimensions: 8.75" x 3"$123.49
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1988 Plymouth Expo with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1988 Plymouth Expo that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $152.57 - $178.21
- $57.88 - $63.70
- $14.95 - $59.80