Jeep Comanche 1988, Sheepskin Semi Custom Seat Covers by Superlamb®. The Semi Custom is an off-the-shelf seat cover designed to fit certain seat profiles. Made of premium-grade 100% Australian or New Zealand sheepskin, it is bound around the inside edges with heavy elastic to hold the seat cover snuggly to the seat. The back is open for access to any seat pockets. These seat covers will be altered for vehicles that have side air bags.
- Sold as a set for two seats
- The semi custom seat cover will work with seats with leg extensions (sport seats). The leg extension will be completely covered, thus not allowing it to extend. This cover is not recommended for powered leg extensions, but OK for manual ones
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Fleece measures approximately 1" and is among the densest in the world
- Sheepskin will not shed
- Large color selection
- Made of Australian or New Zealand sheepskin
- Safeguard against stains; coffee and soft drink spills are easily cleaned
- Simple maintenance. Light brushing & vacuuming will keep them fluffy
- Easily dry cleaned. Superlamb recommend cleaning every couple of years, and Superlamb also provide this professional service
- Optional seat belt, headrest, armrest and console lid covers complete your custom interior
- 2 year warranty on materials and workmanship (not applicable to normal wear and tear or fading)
- Make driving much more pleasurable and comfortable.
- Protect your vehicle's seats from premature wear and tear, including accidental punctures from sharp objects in a back pocket such as screwdrivers, combs, scissors, etc. Sound familiar?
- Realize top dollar at resale or trade-in by protecting your upholstery. Just ask your dealer.
- Maintain body temperature - you're never hot and never cold.
- Safe, by making the necessary cutouts in the exact location of where your seat side airbags deploy in the event of a side collision. For added protection, Superlamb has a break-away strap designed to allow side airbags to deploy even if the cover has moved on the seat.
- Naturally fire retardant (prevent cigarette burns on seats).
- Long lasting. When cared for properly, Semi Custom covers generally have a lifespan of 8 to 10 years.
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. The brand uses the latest design software tools along with masterful craftsmanship to create the most advanced sheepskin products. From car seat, headrest and steering wheel covers to floor mats, heel pads and wash mitts, exceptionally soft and breathable Superlamb products are sure to make your long drives much more comfortable and enjoyable. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.