Isuzu Pick Up 1988-1994, MonoMax™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful or high center of gravity vehicles demand. The KYB MonoMax is a heavy duty monotube shock absorber that provides the most handling, control and durability of any KYB shock; and it's just for trucks. The MonoMax's tough design automatically adjusts to driving conditions with fade-free performance. The KYB MonoMax has an outstanding reputation for vehicles that do real work, go off-road, tow a trailer or haul heavy loads. It uses a work-ready, zinc-coated steel piston ring and includes an off-road dust boot.
- Maximum Monotube Performance Upgrade
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time)
|Compressed Length: 8.46"|
|Extended Length: 11.97"|
- Maximum performance upgrade with up to 40% more damping performance than standard shock absorbers
- Perfect solution when you need to upgrade suspension performance
- Truck monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Zinc-coated, stainless steel piston ring provides a positive seal in the most extreme conditions
- Rubber boot to protect the shaft and keep dirt and debris away from the seals
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- Maximum monotube performance upgrade
MonoMax Shocks by KYB are truly a performance upgrade designed for the vehicles that work. When you haul heavy loads or tow trailers, you put a lot of stress on your truck, that's why having reliable shocks is so important. MonoMax shocks are perfect for maximum weight control and for vehicles with a high center of gravity. They use a stainless steel piston ring to handle higher temperatures and have an off-road shaft boot to keep the dirt out. Each MonoMax is calibrated to handle the toughest work loads and harshest environments.
As a rule, a monotube style shock is the best solution for every vehicle that is designed for more than average driving conditions. Such design makes for a quicker response rate, with no performance fade due to aeration, and can automatically add performance just when needed. The Monomax monotube shock features a huge piston area that can handle the big loads and control body roll much better. The single cylinder fluid only area creates a quick responsiveness while the separate Nitrogen gas high pressure chamber adds performance whenever you need it during harsher driving conditions. So, MonoMax is a real performance upgrade opportunity that can increase the vehicle's handling and stability without dramatically decreasing ride comfort.
KYB® Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects.