Honda CR-X 1988-1989, Chrome/Amber Corner Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, amber lens. Custom headlights and tail lights are obvious ways to upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, but custom corner lights are another way to set your ride apart from other models. These lights are also an affordable alternative if you need to replace cloudy, cracked, or otherwise damaged original equipment lights. These lights are designed to be direct bolt-on replacements, and require no modifications to your vehicle for installation.
- Replacing clouded and dim OE lights with bright new lights will make your vehicle more conspicuous
- Creative alternative to boring stock appearance
- All clear lens lights meet DOT regulations and are compliant with FMVSS 108
- Designed to be an exact replacement for your factory lights, however some electrical wiring work may be required; most lights come with detailed installation instructions
- Price competitive with the OEM part. You pay less for more style and better performance
- All Spec-D lights backed by a 1 year limited warranty
Many times it’s the attention to detail that separates the players from the posers. Custom headlights and tail lights make great styling upgrades but custom corner lights will show an attention to detail that will definitely set your vehicle apart from the ordinary. And if your original corner lights are damaged or non-functional, these custom lights are an affordable alternative to buying lights from the dealer. With Spec-D lights you get unique style, better illumination and more cash left in your pocket.
Every Spec-D corner light with a clear lens meets all U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and is compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108. They’re designed to exactly replace your factory lights; however some electrical wiring work may be required. Most lights come with detailed instructions to guide you through the installation. Spec-D corner lights are backed by a limited 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Spec-D Tuning®, based in Walnut, California, provides high-performance and cutting-edge styling parts and accessories for every part of your car, including engine, suspension, lighting, exterior, and interior. Since their inception in 2003, Spec-D’s goal has been to provide a higher level of excellence and service to their customers. They consistently achieve this with a staff of knowledgeably employees who stay on top of trends and changes in the marketplace to make sure they can supply you with the latest, best performing and best looking parts and accessories, at affordable prices.