Honda CR-X DX / HF 1988, WRC-R Series Competition Seat by OMP®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Airtex™ Fabric. Shell Material: Fiberglass. Homologation: Rated. HANS Compatible; Shell Material: Fiberglass; Frame: Fiberglass; Fixing: Side. Seat gel-coated fiberglass shell. Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.High side bolsters for lateral leg support for higher protection. Removable back, base and leg cushion for maximum individual seating comfort. Upholstered entirely in new high breath ability AIRTEX® material. Upholstered customized on demand. HANS® and HSC PATENT compatible.
- This seat is universal and requires Side Mount Brackets to bolt directly to the floor, or Seat Mounting Base and Track Set for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- HANS: Compatible
- Homologation: FIA 8855/1999
- Shell Material: Fiberglass
- Frame: Fiberglass
- Fixing: Side
- Upholstery: Airtex™ Fabric
OMP® was founded in Genoa in 1973 and has grown over the years thanks to the incredible success of its products. Today OMP is a leading company in the field of design and production of all kinds of accessories for those who live and breathe racing. With a recently renovated plant outfitted with the latest equipment and its own test track, OMP is able to provide cutting-edge products that are designed and tested from start to finish to ensure outstanding performance on and of the track. OMP production ranges from racing suits to undergarments, from gloves to footwear to roll bars, racing seats, crash helmets, seatbelts, extinguishers.