1988 GMC Safari Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$151.81
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$465.31
- Belltech®Anti-Sway BarGMC Safari Standard Cargo Van / Standard Passenger Van 1988, Anti-Sway Bar by Belltech®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$172.00
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC Safari 1988, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$48.99 - $52.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipGMC Safari 4.3L Automatic Transmission 1988, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products’ Stage 2 performance module is ideal for hardcore enthusiasts who want to boost horsepower and torque while syncing with other...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$121.49 - $128.96
- Melling®402 High Performance Good Engine Timing SetGMC Safari 4.3L without Balance Shaft 1988, 402 High Performance Good Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed for a quality engine rebuild....Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$34.70
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC Safari 1988, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Safari Standard Transmission 1988, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$190.64 - $209.32
- Edelbrock®Mechanical Fuel PumpGMC Safari 4.3L GM V6 Gasoline 1988, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Edelbrock®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$163.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilGMC Safari 1988, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitGMC Safari Power Steering 1988, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Powermaster®CS130 AlternatorCS130 Alternator by Powermaster®. 1 Wire or OE Hookup. Outside Diameter: 4.63". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Excellent output at idleInternal and External fans for better cooling+1$178.24 - $276.78
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftGMC Safari with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.6" Series Axle with 26 Spline 1988, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car,...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$220.39
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterGMC Safari 1988, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 16". If your car...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$81.30
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a...$266.80
- KYB®MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC Safari With Standard Suspension 1988, MonoMax™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that...Mail-in Rebate$64.60
- AIRAID®SynthaMax® Round Red Air FilterGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, SynthaMax® Round Red Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$47.84
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipGMC Safari 4.3L Automatic Transmission with California Emissions 1988, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$124.16
- Melling®404 High Performance Better Engine Timing SetGMC Safari 4.3L without Balance Shaft 1988, 404 High Performance Better Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed for a quality engine...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$50.70
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 11". Size: 25 1/2" x 12 3/8" x 3 3/4". Finish: Black. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$384.07
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscGMC Safari Standard Transmission 1988, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Input Shaft Spline: 1" x 14 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line discs....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$110.95 - $169.95
- K&N®Fuel FilterGMC Safari 1988, Fuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled seam...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$11.52
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark PlugGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and prolonged...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Rancho®RS5000™ Front Steering StabilizerGMC Safari 1988, RS5000™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for...Engineered for Vehicles with Oversized Wheels and TiresProtective Boot Included$57.50
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeGMC Safari with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt Cover with 27 Spline 1988, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$208.71 - $215.75
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Percy's High Performance®Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header GasketsGMC Safari 4.3L 1988, Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These durable header flange gaskets are composed of a graphite composition material on a malleable stainless steel core. They’ll seal up tight on...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$24.68
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1988 GMC Safari with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1988 GMC Safari that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $48.99 - $52.99
- $121.49 - $128.96