Mercury Grand Marquis 5.0L with Small Block Engine 1987, Silver Bullet™ Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Tuff Stuff Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Voltage Compatibility: 12|
|Alternator Case Style: GM 10si|
|One-Wire Capable: Yes|
|Pulley Included: Yes|
|Regulator Included: Yes|
|Regulator Style: Internal|
|Belt Included: No|
|Alternator Brackets Included: No|
- Specially designed smooth die-cast housings
- Carefully hand polished and triple chrome-plated to absolute perfection
- Polished aluminum and powder-coated also available in a variety of colors
- “Billet" aluminum fan and your choice of serpentine or V-groove pulley gives it over-the-top styling
- Exclusively-developed high-tech rotors and stators, built with higher copper and steel content, deliver the greatest output with the best reliability
- Ultra low cut-in voltage regulators keeps the extra amps flowing in low idle situations
- Highest-quality neoprene-sealed bearings for long-life
- Real One-Wire hook-up simplifies the installation and unclutters the engine compartment (some models can also be used as a 3-wire hook-up)
- Available in the most popular models with the highest outputs, up to 225 Amps on many vehicles, give us your applications!
- 100% NEW – NOT REBUILT
Tuff Stuff Performance is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Tuff Stuff Performance are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Tuff Stuff Performance is the name you can trust.
Driven by the extreme passion of its owners for muscle cars, Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories® is a family owned business that's been creating top-of-the-line performance products for over 30 years. The brands soars miles ahead from the competition with its custom finished components for hot rods and custom cars. Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories products are available in powder coating, plating, and polishing options that create a variety of textures and contrasts to set your engine, as well as your iconic ride – apart from the rest. At Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories, they’re experts in the processes needed to make each of those special decorative finishes. Thanks to the use of special fixtures, plating racks, and anodes, Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories mirror-like shine chrome flows into tight pocket areas to ensure the brightest parts without the yellowing found on other products. It’s the meticulous attention to detail that sets Tuff Stuff finished products head and shoulders above the rest, and has made the brand the first choice of major show competitors. At Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories, they want every one of their customers to become a customer for life, but they realize that they have to earn that kind of loyalty. To that end, the brand’s quality standards are very high. Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories is committed to being the number one accessories maker, and that commitment grows with every new product it creates. That’s why the brand constantly modernizes and improves its processes and products. Some of the most well-known custom builders in America rely on Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories to fine-tune their high-profile show cars with its first-class parts.