Mercedes S Class 1987, ProRide Roof Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Upright bike carrier for the quickest, most convenient mounting - for bikes up to 44 lbs. The Proride rack fits Thule square bars, round bars and AeroBlade load bars.
|Load capacity (lb): 44 lbs|
|Dimensions (in): 57" x 13" x 3.5"|
|Weight (lb): 19.8 lbs|
|Fits maximum wheel dimensions (in): 3"|
|Thru-axle compatible: Yes|
|Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks: Yes|
|Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks: No|
|Fits factory racks: Yes|
|Fits square bar roof racks: Yes|
|One Key System compatible: Yes|
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Mounts on Thule AeroBlade Edge, Thule AeroBlade, Thule SquareBar and round bars
- 2 One Key lock cylinders (sold separately) lock the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
When heading out on a camping trip, backcountry excursion, or anywhere in between, outfit your prized possession with a stylish and rugged roof rack that will let you take everything you need for whatever the adventure calls for. Designed to deliver exceptional stability, versatility and ease of installation, this is hands down what the doctor ordered for your short or long road trip. Use the muscle of this tough rack made from high tensile tubing to be strong enough to carry all your gear. By providing unmatched durability, this top-notch rack is sure to stand the test of the time.
Pick out yourself a rock solid and reliable roof rack that will maximize your vehicle’s above roof cargo load capacity and free up space for your buddies or valuable things by allowing to secure all that stuff outside of your vehicle. With this rack, it’s easy squeezy lemon peasy to take all you want without making your vehicle’s claustrophobic. It will keep what’s in stow positioned right, preventing load shifting. So, your gear will stay safe and sound during transport, resting on your roof until you need them. This convenient rack provides easy access to the top of your automobile’s roof which makes loading and unloading a snap – just stow it up and get go.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.