What Bestop Warrants
Subject to the terms and conditions of sale, including any terms and conditions set forth by Bestop, Inc., the company represents and warrants that the covered products listed in the ''Covered Products and Warranty Periods'' section will substantially be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the specified warranty periods set forth in that section.
The Warranty Is Limited and Conditional
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product only. The warranty is valid only as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle upon which the product is installed. The warranty expires once the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. This warranty is not transferable or assignable. The warranty does not apply to the product bought from auction-style or price-bid websites.
The limited warranty and stated remedies are sole and exclusive and, in lieu of all other warranties and remedies, the company disclaims all implied or statutory or other warranties, including, without limitations, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the company be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect, or exemplary damages of any kind.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation, so this warranty may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Exclusions To The Warranty
The limited warranty excludes, and Bestop is not liable in any way for any warranty claims, damages, or defects related to:
- Misuse, abuse, accidents, vandalism, negligence, fire, or improper installation or modification, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- Failure to comply with any product documentation, Bestop instructions, or applicable law or regulations; use in extreme conditions;
- Force Majeure including, but not limited to, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other disasters natural or man-made; civil unrest, strikes, declared or undeclared war, or lack of performance by, or discontinued product of, supply chain partners whose products, software, operations or management is beyond the control of Bestop;
- Damage resulting in breakage (including, without limitation, spontaneous breakage, accidental breakage, or breakage by any other means) of a product or any component part;
- Damage to vinyl windows due to misuse or cracking due to extreme weather conditions.
Your Sole Remedy
During the applicable warranty period, Bestop shall, at its option, either repair or replace any product that it confirms, in its discretion, to be non-compliant with the warranties herein. Bestop will not pay for labor charges associated with installation or removal of the product. Should a specific product be discontinued, Bestop may, at its option, replace the discontinued product with a current product or like product. If Bestop opts to repair or replace your product as set forth herein, Bestop shall use reasonable efforts to match any patch or replacement to the color and texture of your existing product. There is no guarantee however, that Bestop will be able to match the color or texture. If Bestop is not able to match the color or texture, it may provide you with a black or neutral-colored patch replacement in its discretion.
Covered Products and Warranty Periods:
Bestop® Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid for products:
- Trektop® Pro Twill Fabric Top
- Trektop® NX Glide Twill Fabric Top
- Trektop® NX Twill Fabric Top
- EZFold™ Soft Tonneaus
- ZipRail™ Soft Tonneaus
- EZRoll™ Soft Tonneaus
- Sunrider® for Hardtop Twill Fabric Top
- Replace-a-Top™ Twill Fabric Top
- Supertop® NX Twill Fabric Top
- Floor & Cargo Liners
- Pet Barriers
Bestop® 5-Year Limited Warranty is valid for products:
- Trektop® NX Glide™ Top (non-Twill)
- Replace-a-Top™ Top (non-Twill)
- Sailcloth Replace-a-Top™
- Tigertop™ and Halftop™
- Sunrider® Complete Soft Top
- EZ Fold Hard Tonneau
- Sunrider® for Hardtop (non-Twill)
- Trektop® NX Top (non-Twill)
- Supertop® NX Top (non-Twill)
- Supertop® Classic Soft Top
- Supertop® for Truck
Bestop® 3-Year/100K Miles Limited Warranty is valid for products:
- Powerboard® & Powerboard® NX
- Trekstep®, Side Mount
- Trekstep®, Rear Mount
Bestop® 3-Year Limited Warranty is valid for Pavement Ends Sprint Top.
Bestop® 2-Year Limited Warranty is valid for products:
- Trektop® Classic Soft Top
- RoughRider™ Soft Storage
- Supertop™ Diamond Convertible Top
- Replace-a-Top™ Fabric-Only Soft Top
Bestop® 1-Year Limited Warranty is valid for all other Bestop® & Pavement Ends™ products not specified above.