Chevy Suburban 1987, Super Damper™ Front Supercharged Standard Harmonic Damper by ATI Performance®.
- Hubs for these assemblies have a 2280 counterbore
- A standard length crank bolt is used and the mandrel bolts to the 3 pulley mounting holes
- This eliminates the 4" - 6" long bolt that is ineffective in retaining torque
- Adapter part # 916321 is available for existing mandrels with 1245" pilot.
- Fits Models with Crankshaft Pulley Bolt Hole Quantity: 3
- For use with 1.600" crank snout with dry sump counter bore to accept drive mandrel only
- 2.280 counter bore
- Use standard length crank bolt
|Finish: Black Zinc Chromate|
|Engine Balance: Internal|
|Include: With Steel Crankshaft Hub|
|Outside Diameter: 6.325"|
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- OEM equipment on ZZ572 GM Crate Engines
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360° timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.