Chevy G-Series 1987, Air Cleaner Temperature Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 2|
|Terminal Type: Pin|
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 miles|
- High grade elements and construction deliver professional installation confidence every time
- With a focus on quality, our sensors are designed to deliver precision performance
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.