1986 Volkswagen Vanagon Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 1.875". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 1.875". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$417.89
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors,...$91.58 - $131.37
- KYB®MonoMax™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberVolkswagen Vanagon 4WD 1986, MonoMax™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier,...$63.36
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. MAHLE Original filters are constructed using a superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop. Premium sealing technology assures...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$9.90
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$56.22 - $61.88
- Hayden®Transmission Oil Cooler CouplingVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Transmission Oil Cooler Coupling by Hayden®. Replace your defective oil cooler coupling with this part. Manufactured from premium brass, the part fits most 5/16" transmission lines with 1/2"-20 thread. It is...Fits most 5/16" trans-lines with 1/2"-20 threadCompatible with OEM cooler systems$3.96
- Russell®Speed BleedersVolkswagen Vanagon Campmobile / GL / L / Syncro 1986, Speed Bleeders by Russell®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$11.77
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Proforged®Front Outer Straight Tie Rod EndVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Front Outer Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$22.76
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterVolkswagen Vanagon with Air Cooled Engine 1986, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$261.23 - $336.44
- ARB®Air LockerAir Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate (and deactivate) a solid and...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$2,235.00
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" DeepMail-in Rebate$2,835.46
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Converter...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$142.03
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix™ Front Brake PadsVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Ceramix™ Front Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust...$65.52
- Bilstein®B6 4600 Series Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock AbsorberVolkswagen Vanagon Campmobile / GL / L 1986, B6 4600 Series Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorber are designed...$102.00
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- K&N®Premium Wrench-Off Oil FilterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter by K&N®. Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most of...1-in. nut welded to canister to facilitate removalThicker canister walls for strength and durability$12.84
- Flex-a-Lite®Trimline Reversible Electric FanVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Trimline Reversible Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Diameter: 14". Size: 14 1/4" x 14 3/4" x 3 1/2". Voltage: 12 Volt. Finish: Black. Rounded Up Depth: 4". The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan...$132.33
- Coan Engineering®Bracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyBracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Coan Engineering®. With Transbrake. Steel Hub. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$1,195.00 - $1,250.00
- JET®Powr-Flo™ Throttle BodyPowr-Flo™ Throttle Body by JET®. The JET Powr-Flo Throttle Body is a direct replacement for the factory unit. It can be used to replace a worn out throttle body or to upgrade the existing throttle body. JET Powr-Flo Throttle Body...Modified air inlet to improve air flow and Throttle responseUnique Design increases air velocity to the intake manifold$329.96 - $369.71
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetVolkswagen Vanagon Campmobile / GL / L / Syncro 1986 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and functionality...Unique tinned copper coreGreatly exceeds OE and competitor specifications$44.94
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$25.55
- TSP®Bosch Style AlternatorVolkswagen Vanagon with Volkswagen Air-Cooled Flat 4 Engine 1986, Bosch Style Alternator by TSP®. Current: 55 Amp. Finish: Chrome.Designed for ultra high efficiencyProvides better performance$92.20
- Alloy USA®High Strength Ring and Pinion Gear SetHigh Strength Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Alloy USA®. With Thin Gear. Mounting larger diameter wheels and tires requires a gear ratio change to maintain the same performance. But even if you're not getting new skins, changing to a lower...Made from high quality 8620 forgingsManufactured using Gleason gear cutting technologyMail-in Rebate$229.99
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 10Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...Simply install it in the correct position, connect to AEMnet and the data streams through AEMnet CANbus!Ideal for road racers who want to use the gyrometer data for suspension adjustments$375.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Vanagon 1986, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. With Post-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$88.20
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $56.22 - $61.88
- $14.95 - $59.80
- $91.58 - $131.37