1986 Pontiac Firebird Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac Firebird 5.0L 1986, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System...$563.56
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitPontiac Firebird 1986, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a...$215.63 - $281.55
- Eibach®1.6" x 1.3" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsPontiac Firebird 5.0L / 5.7L 1986, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.6" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride...$306.00
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Firebird 5.0L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1986, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipPontiac Firebird 1986, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products manufactures modules, chips and programmers that maximize horsepower and torque throughout a vehicle whole power band, not just when wide-open like...Programming Available From JET For Your Car/TruckSix Different Levels Of Performance With A Push Of A Button$121.49 - $299.96
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Firebird 5.0L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1986, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Firebird 1986, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPontiac Firebird Trans Am 5.0L Standard Transmission 1986, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 485 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$269.10
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac Firebird 5.0L 1986, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorPontiac Firebird 5.0L H Engine VIN Character With HEI Distributor 1986, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine....Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Firebird 2.5L / 2.8L / 5.0L 1986, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Firebird 5.0L 1986, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$114.89 - $148.89
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitPontiac Firebird Trans Am with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.6" Series Axle with 26 Spline 1986, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$299.57 - $305.28
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Firebird 1986, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$228.57 - $331.24
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersPontiac Firebird 1986, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components...$239.58
- KYB®AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and StrutsPontiac Firebird 1986, AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great...$87.47 - $127.39
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Firebird 1986, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$49.99 - $57.99
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipPontiac Firebird 1986, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s air/fuel ratio and...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$124.16 - $189.57
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitPontiac Firebird 5.0L With Small Block Engine 1986, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,244.95 - $3,650.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac Firebird 5.0L 1986, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$538.30
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePontiac Firebird 5.0L / 5.7L Standard Transmission 1986, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Push Type Clutch. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Input Shaft Spline: 1" x 14 Teeth. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$257.45
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsPontiac Firebird 1986, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$267.95 - $375.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilsPontiac Firebird 1986, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54 - $82.26
- Flaming River®Power Steering Gear Box with Billet CapPontiac Firebird 1986, Power Steering Gear Box with Billet Cap by Flaming River®. All New Power Box - made with all new componens. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and...Trivalent Chromium Free Plating offers ten times the corrosion resistance of a painted boxFeatures Unique Tech billet cap included$921.97
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Firebird 5.0L 1986, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$159.09 - $233.53
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac Firebird with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt Cover with 27 Spline 1986, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$208.71 - $215.75
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®3" Adj™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear ExitPontiac Firebird 5.7L 1986, 3" Adj™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by Borla®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound:...$999.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1986 Pontiac Firebird with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1986 Pontiac Firebird that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $87.47 - $127.39
- $136.95 - $145.95