Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1986, A/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. Compatible with R134A Refrigerants. Products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
|Clutch Diameter Primary: 5.500"|
|O-Ring "A" Quantity: 2|
|Groove: 6 Groove|
|Refrigerant Type: R-134A|
|Switch / Sensor Description: High Pressure|
- All compressors go through sophisticated testing and leak test processes
- Includes specific electrical connector to eliminate splicing
- For ease of installation this compressor includes all gaskets, o-rings or sealing washers needed to repair your car
- Built in a TS16949 certified manufacturing environment to ensure consistent quality that meets or exceeds OE specifications for fit, form, function, and durability
- Premium parts you can rely on
- Designed to keep your A/C system in top shape
- The finest quality at a great price
- Built to provide long-lasting service
Being a dominant leader in highly efficient climate control products and superior remanufactured compressors, Four Seasons also provides a wide array of replacement engine, transmission, steering and electrical parts. Unmatched quality and exceptional dependability are hammered into every Four Seasons product. Backed by a rich heritage of manufacturing experience and engineering excellence, the brand offers premium restoration parts that will put your pride and joy back to its original glory in no time flat. Four Seasons also makes tough and reliable automotive tools you can count on for to get your job done right. Built with a focus on superior performance and durability, Four Seasons components are an ultimate solution to your needs.
Four Seasons®, a division of Standard Motor Products, Inc., manufactures and distributes a comprehensive line of replacement mobile climate control products. The largest aftermarket mobile climate control parts supplier in the industry and the largest compressor remanufacturer in the world. In addition to the climate control division, Standard Motor Products offers ignition, emissions controls, wire and cable, electrical, and fuel delivery components.