Mazda RX-7 1986-1991, 129 Series Lightweight Racing Seat by Racetech®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Material: Fiberglass. Homologation: Rated. Surpassing the stringent demands of the FIA 8862-2009 standard, the 129 series is Racetech’s no compromise pro-motorsport seat. Adept at cradling Bathurst winners and most of the V8 supercar competition, there is none better when it comes to comfort and safety. Side and back mounting brackets included in purchase price.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Side and back mounting brackets included in purchase price
- Lightweight Kevlar/carbon
- FIA homologated to the new 8862-2009 standards
- Back- xing strengthens the chassis and enhances driver ‘feel’
- Latest ‘Hans-compatible’ head restraint technology
- Air ducting at the lower back reduces driver core temperature
- Energy absorbing foam in critical areas
- Personal foam inserts available for unsurpassed comfort
- Brackets included for side mounting and back-fixing
- Includes fixing bosses at the head and shoulder for side nets
Safety is a serious issue. That is why Racetech pays great attention to every detail of its products. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be absolutely confident that all products feature unmatched quality. Crafted from first-rate materials Racetech products provide outstanding durability which makes them the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction. These products are built to provide reliable and trouble-free service for many years ahead.
Racetech® is a world-renowned brand of top-of-the-range racing seats and performance aftermarket accessories for the widest range of race cars, including touring, rally, drift, drag, and speedway. Dedicated to building advanced products for motorsports fans, Racetech puts impeccable attention to tiny details in every design, from seats and cushions to harnesses and racewear. Racetech offers premium composite and carbon fiber race seats that provide exceptional comfort and unrivaled safety. The key features include a unique back mount designed to optimize the racer's feel, driver cooling, attachment points at the extremity of the head and shoulder supports, and parallel sides for ease of fitting and driver positioning.