Ford Aerostar 1986, XP™ Synthetic Spin-On Full-Flow Lube Oil Filter with Anti-Drain Back Valve by WIX®. Oil is the life-blood of an engine, which means the oil filter should never be taken for granted, especially in harsh heavy-duty environments. The small price maintenance teams must pay for premium filters is well worth the cost when you consider the components that make up an oil filter.
- Manufacturer OE Recommended Oil Change Intervals
- Best for Synthetic Motor Oils
- Provides the ultimate protection by offering technology for the latest advancements in synthetic oil and extended mileage
- Designed for full-synthetic oils
- Ideal for heavy loads, city driving and extreme driving conditions
- Wire-backed full-synthetic media
- Made for nowadays' longer OE service intervals
WIX® is a global manufacturer of oil, fuel, air, hydraulic, transmission, and other filters for automotive, light truck, and heavy duty applications. The company designed the spin-on oil filter that turned the filter market upside down and became a worldwide standard. It also offers revolutionary new heavy duty ecoLAST™ filters which reduce downtime, increase uptime, and prolong useful oil life 2X. WIX manufactures XP synthetic filters which provide technology for the latest improvements in extended mileage, as well as AquaChek filters that remove water from compressed air systems.