1985 Pontiac Parisienne Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Parisienne 1985, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$226.83 - $331.24
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac Parisienne 3.8L / 5.0L 1985, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick...$102.06
- QA1®Front and Rear Handling KitPontiac Parisienne 1985, Front and Rear Handling Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$1,248.33 - $3,663.40
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Parisienne 5.7L with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1985, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipPontiac Parisienne Brougham 5.0L without HO Engine 1985, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products’ Stage 2 performance module is ideal for hardcore enthusiasts who want to boost horsepower and torque while syncing...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$123.71 - $131.21
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Parisienne 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1985, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Parisienne 4.3L / 5.0L 1985, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPontiac Parisienne 1985, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac Parisienne 5.0L 1985, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorPontiac Parisienne 5.0L With HEI Distributor 1985, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Proforged®Front Center LinkPontiac Parisienne 1985, Front Center Link by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Center Links are the critical connection between the driver side and passenger side steering. Proforged® Center Links feature the same ball joint...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$58.27
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Parisienne 5.0L 1985, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac Parisienne 1985, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$116.70 - $386.09
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowtech®409 SS Natural Upright Exhaust HeadersPontiac Parisienne 5.0L 1985, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes...Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flowIncreases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing$232.95 - $253.95
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitPontiac Parisienne 3.8L / 5.0L 1985, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000...$356.58
- QA1®0"-2" Pro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber SystemPontiac Parisienne 1985, Pro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber System with 0"-2" Rear Body Drop by QA1®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. QA1's Rear Pro Coil Systems include specially designed USA made mounting brackets, single or...$627.80 - $770.41
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Parisienne 5.0L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1985, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipPontiac Parisienne 5.0L THM700-R4/4L60/MD8 Transmission 1985, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$124.16 - $126.98
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitPontiac Parisienne 5.0L With Small Block Engine 1985, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPontiac Parisienne 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1985, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- McLeod®Mechanical Throwout BearingPontiac Parisienne Brougham 5.0L / 5.7L 1985, Mechanical Throwout Bearing by McLeod®. Collar ID: 1.375". McLeod Mechanical Throwout Bearings replace the stock throwout bearings with an angular-contact, constant contact bearing for long...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$52.86 - $66.26
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPontiac Parisienne 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1985, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilsPontiac Parisienne 1985, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54 - $82.26
- Proforged®Front Idler ArmPontiac Parisienne 1985, Front Idler Arm by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® Idler Arms are built to strict tolerances using the latest innovations in steering technology, ensuring crisp, predictable handling. Laboratory...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$31.55
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Parisienne 5.0L 1985, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialPontiac Parisienne 3.8L / 4.3L / 5.0L with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1985, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Dirt Late Model Exhaust HeadersPontiac Parisienne 5.0L with Angle or Straight Plug Heads with Chevy Small Block Engine 1985, Dirt Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Black. Header...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$319.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1985 Pontiac Parisienne with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1985 Pontiac Parisienne that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $136.95 - $145.95
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95
- $1,248.33 - $3,663.40